Rules & Judging
All categories will be clearly marked and all entries will remain anonymous when assessed by our expert panel of judges. Answers to the questions plus supporting documentation will all be handled on line and the entire process automated ensuring ease of participation and an efficient judging process.
- The adjudication, management and presentation of awards will be at the sole discretion of the CCMG judging panel and no correspondence or interaction with the industry association will be allowed.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- The adjudication panel must be granted access to the individual and shall be empowered to approach current employers for reference purposes.
- Evidence of plagiarism or misrepresentation will result in disqualification and the entrant will be notified accordingly.
- Late and/or incomplete entries will be disqualified and the entrant will be notified accordingly. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that all information is updated, and factual.
- All judges will have an arms-length relationship with entries. Should a close association exist; the judge in question will recuse him/herself from judging the particular entry in question.
- You may enter as many categories as you chose provided you complete the relevant entry form.
- Winners will be announced in February at our annual awards events.
- Winning entrants will be requested to represent the CCMG at post-competition functions.
- The judges reserve the right not to make an award in any given category
- Current and previous category winners will be eligible to enter the same categories again
- Individual categories with less than 10 entries will not be judged
- Company categories with less than 3 entries will not be judged
- All entries will require a digital signature/authorisation that confirms that the entrant has the support and necessary approval from the relevant authorities within the company
- All information that is shared with the judging committee and as part of the judging process has been done so with the explicit authorisation and approval from the relevant company representatives
Short listing and Finalists:
All entrants who have been short listed must be prepared to make themselves available for adjudication in October through interviews through digital platforms by the judging panel in their region. Dates for any regional and national interviews will be communicated in writing to all finalists.