Are you ready for the South African BPO & Contact Centre Industry Awards 2017?
How time flies. It seems just the other day I was reflecting on the excitement, glitz and glamour around the BPESA and CCMG awards last year.
I was privileged to attend both these celebrations – BPESA’s at the CTICC in Cape Town and CCMG’s at Montecasino in Gauteng. These were evenings on which we got to celebrate not only the winners but the growing success of the South African contact centre industry.Local celebrity MCs and keynote speeches by senior government officials added another touch of class to the events – so it’s no surprise that you’d find the who’s who of the industry there. Networking was definitely top of mind.
This year will be extra special. As I’m sure you know, there will only be one awards ceremony. You truly can be assured that when your name is announced – even as a finalist – you are part of a properly elite bunch of people.
This is your time to shine. Your time to reflect on whether you got the right stuff right. We’re looking for individuals and companies that really know their game – those focused on innovative ways to up their performance. We’re looking for those who want to be recognised as South African contact centre ambassadors.
What you can expect
This year’s awards – themed ‘The Cat in the Hat’, of course – will help you discover what your ‘why’ truly is.
Entering will start that journey of self-discovery. The least that could happen is that you discover what the gaps are in your personal journey to next-level growth.
What could be more valuable than that?
Here’s how to enter
- Start today: go to www.ccmg.org.za.
- Read all the questions carefully – then read them again!
- Set periodical goals for yourself: decide when you plan to answer which questions.
- Save your work in a separate Word document.
- Add and check the attachments that matter. Sometimes even a link to a YouTube video can be relevant to your entry!
- Give supporting information and short but decisive answers.
- Don’t leave your entry for the last two weeks. Believe it or not, we will pick up on an entry that is serious about winning.
This is your journey to your next level. Make sure you take that first step.
By Mushfiq Hopkins, Judge – South African Contact Centre Awards